Welcome to the Alone in the Dark wiki
An Alone in the Dark
wiki with 678
We are creating the ultimate guide to the Alone in the Dark series- known as the "father of survival Horror", and you can help
was the shadowy and mysterious director of the paranormal agency, Bureau 713
. He has a crippled neck by an assassination attempt when he was younger.
- ... that Ezekiel Pregzt, the antagonist that featured in the first game, was mentioned several times in Alone in the Dark 2, 3 and Illumination?
- ... that Derceto was another name for the goddess Astarte?
- ... that the Jack in the Dark was the only game that did not feature Edward Carnby?
- ... that both the Cthonian, Nightgaunts and Deep Ones were HP Lovecraft monsters?
- ... that Jed Stone was rumored to have been the offspring of Ezechiel Pregzt and Elizabeth Jarret each of whom was an antagonist in either the first and second games.
- ... that Frederick Raynal created Emily Hartwood with the objective of reaching the female public?
- ... that there are actually two different depictions of Edward Carnby in the films, even though the second film is titled Alone in the Dark 2?
- ... that there were plans for a remake of Alone in the Dark?
- ... that Alone in the Dark 2 won a prize for having "the hardest and most frustrating anti-piracy technique ever"?
- That the Hounds of Tindalos, an enemy which featured in The New Nightmare, was a reference to the Cthulhu mythos by HP lovecraft.
- ... that Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare was the first game in that series to introduce the concept of defeating monsters with light?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.